Eyelid surgery package in Romania
Upper eyelid surgery package in Romania starting from 1600€. Including flights from a variety of destinations, 4 star hotel and airport transfers.
Our company is dedicated to making healthcare safe and affordable. You can learn more about Transylvania Surgery Travel here. We partner with a clinic that has close to zero complication rates, Western trained physicians and the newest technology. Note that we do NOT charge higher prices than the clinic.
- 6 night stay in a four star hotel
- Flights from the following destinations . However, note that the package price is calculated with an average flight price. Hence, during high season or holidays tickets may be pricier.
- Upper eyelid surgery procedure. This includes all the necessary materials (unless mentioned) as well as pre- and post consultations.
- Airport transfers. Additional transfers can be requested.
- All taxes
- 24/7 assistance
- Medical travel /simple travel insurance. Can be requested.
- Any extra medication
- Stay expenses that exceed the specified dates
- If applicable, taxes regarding visas
About eyelid surgery
Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, is the procedure of removing skin and adding/ removing fat from the eyelids. There are two main types of blepharoplasty: upper eyelid surgery and lower eyelid surgery. The first one is slightly easier to perform than the second.
The main reason for undergoing eyelid surgery is to look younger. Fat often creates a puffy look which can harm the eyelid appearance. Compared to other plastic surgeries, recovery time is short. Read more about eyelid surgery here.
Variations of eyelid surgery
Additional variations of eyelid surgeries include:
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Both types of blepharoplasty
- Transconjunctival blepharoplasty
- Skin pinch
We hope you enjoyed reading about our eyelid surgery package in Romania. Please contact us for booking.