Rectal resection package in Romania - from 4600€
Rectal resection package in Romania starting from 4600€. Including flights from a variety of destinations, 4 star hotel and airport transfers.
Our company is dedicated to making healthcare safe and affordable. You can learn more about Transylvania Surgery Travel here. We partner with a clinic that has close to zero complication rates, Western trained physicians and the newest technology. Note that we do NOT charge higher prices than the clinic.
- 6 night stay in a four star hotel
- Flights from the following destinations . However, note that the package price is calculated with an average flight price. Hence, during high season or holidays tickets may be pricier.
- Rectal resection procedure. This includes all the necessary materials (unless mentioned) as well as pre- and post consultations.
- Airport transfers. Customers can request additional transfers.
- All taxes
- 24/7 assistance
- Medical travel /simple travel insurance. Can be requested.
- Any extra medication
- Stay expenses that exceed the specified dates
- If applicable, taxes regarding visas
About the rectal resection surgery
What is a rectal resection?
A rectal resection is the surgical procedure to remove part of the rectum. During the intervention, the surgeon removes only the diseases or perforated rectum portion. Then, if the removed portion is not very large, the surgeon reattaches the separated ends.
Why do patients undergo rectal resection?
There are many medical conditions that drive patients to undergo rectal resections. These conditions are of the lower digestive tract. For example, these diseases include cancer, diverticulitis or IBD. In addition, conditions also include injury, ischemia or obstruction.
So how does a rectal resection aid patients? The answer is through the removal of grown scar tissue or masses in the rectum, thus eliminating blockages. Also, it removes perforated or diseased parts of the rectum.
What is the recovery like?
After the surgery, the patient receives intravenous fluids and electrolytes. Then, he/she starts with consuming only fluid food, before the doctors enable him to also eat solid food. Meanwhile, the medical staff constantly monitors the evolution of the patient.
Read more about rectal resections here.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our rectal resection package in Romania. Please contact us for booking.