Small bowel resection package in Romania - from 3400€
Small bowel resection package in Romania starting from 3400€. Including flights from a variety of destinations, 4 star hotel and airport transfers.
Our company is dedicated to making healthcare safe and affordable. You can learn more about Transylvania Surgery Travel here. We partner with a clinic that has close to zero complication rates, Western trained physicians and the newest technology. Note that we do NOT charge higher prices than the clinic.
- 6 night stay in a four star hotel
- Flights from the following destinations . However, note that the package price is calculated with an average flight price. Hence, during high season or holidays tickets may be pricier.
- Small bowel resection procedure. This includes all the necessary materials (unless mentioned) as well as pre- and post consultations.
- Airport transfers. Customers can request additional transfers.
- All taxes
- 24/7 assistance
- Medical travel /simple travel insurance. Can be requested.
- Any extra medication
- Stay expenses that exceed the specified dates
- If applicable, taxes regarding visas
About small bowel resection
What is a small bowel resection?
A small bowel resection is the surgical procedure to remove a damaged section of your small intestines. For the intervention, you will receive general anesthesia. The surgery takes between 1 and 8 hours.
There are two types of surgery: open surgery and laparoscopic. Laparoscopic (or robotic) surgery means that the surgeon inserts a tube with gas into the abdomen to better see. Then, with the help of miniature instruments he removes the diseases part. It is a type of minimal invasive surgery.
Why do patients undergo small bowel resections?
There are many medical conditions that drive patients to undergo small bowel resections. For example, these conditions include bleeding, infection or ulcers. In addition, conditions also include cancer, polyps or inflammation.
Moreover, part of your small bowel may be removed to confirm or rule out a disease when a “tissue diagnosis” is required.
Read more about small bowel resections here.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our small bowel resection package in Romania. Please contact us for booking.