Vein treatment (phlebology) package in Romania
Vein treatment (phlebology) package in Romania starting from 1600€. Including flights from a variety of destinations, 4 star hotel and airport transfers.
Our company is dedicated to making healthcare safe and affordable. You can learn more about Transylvania Surgery Travel here. We partner with a clinic that has close to zero complication rates, Western trained physicians and the newest technology. Note that we do NOT charge higher prices than the clinic.
- 6 night stay in a four star hotel
- Flights from the following destinations . However, note that the package price is calculated with an average flight price. Hence, during high season or holidays tickets may be pricier.
- Vein treatment (phlebology) procedure. This includes all the necessary materials (unless mentioned) as well as pre- and post consultations.
- Airport transfers. Customers can also request additional transfers.
- All taxes
- 24/7 assistance
- Medical travel /simple travel insurance. Can be requested.
- Any extra medication
- Stay expenses that exceed the specified dates
- If applicable, taxes regarding visas
About vein treatment (phlebology)
Phlebology is the medical specialization that deals with the treatment of veins. Usually, patients come with the following problems: leg pain, spider and varicose veins. Ideally, the patient should come early, before the problems aggravates. The treatment with Laser Pro V is one of the most advanced. Meanwhile, phlebectomies and sclerotherapy are rather affordable vein treatment procedures. Phlebectomy is a minisurgical treatment for superficial varicose veins. Sclerotherapy is the injection of medicine into the blood vessels to make them shrink. Read more here.
Variations of vein treatment (phlebology)
Additional variations of eyelid surgeries include:
- Simple treatment: both legs
- Treatment with Laser Pro V (described in this package)
We hope you enjoyed reading about our vein treatment (phlebology) package in Romania. Please contact us for booking.