Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD,
Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD, a company incorporated in Romania with registered number 39394172 whose registered office is at Donath 138, Cluj, 400293, Romania;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.transylvania-surgery.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2. Date of Birth;
3. Medical information that is necessary to redirect you to the correct medical department;
4. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
6. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
Our use of Data
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
4. All personal Data is stored securely. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Ø internal record keeping;
Ø transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you, provided you give your consent in the form of a newsletter subscription
Ø he data will be used in order to ensure that the patient will be redirected to the right medical services provider for online consultation and treatment.;
Third party websites and services
1. Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
2. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
3. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed 1 Euro.
1. Data security is of great importance to Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Transylvania Surgery Travel LTD to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.